For over 20 years, Treasure Valley Hearing & Balance has been helping people throughout Treasure Valley and the surrounding areas to improve the quality of their lives through better hearing. Our team of expert Audiologists and Providers are known for providing the most comprehensive hearing treatment plans in the area. Our 4-step process starts with a discussion about your communication difficulties followed by a thorough examination and evaluation. If a hearing treatment program is needed, we will spend time gaining an understanding of the types of environments and situations in which you find yourself so that we can create a customized treatment program for you. This may include helping you choose the correct technology level which contains the appropriate features to give you the benefit you desire in your individual environments. This is where the journey begins. Throughout our relationship we will follow you closely to ensure that your hearing devices are working properly and that you are well trained and equipped to improve the quality of your life through better hearing.
As an Audigy-Certified Practice we are among one of the top private practice audiology facilities in the nation in terms of patient care and service. We are dedicated to delivering an experience to you which results in your ultimate satisfaction. We are:
eXperienced Professionals, who give eXpert Advice. If deemed necessary, we will prescribe eXtraordinary Technology. Our entire staff is dedicated to delivering eXcellent Service. All this results in eXceptional Value to you.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity. It is at the forefront of all of our core values.
- World Class Service
- Forward thinking
- Cutting edge, both in our products and services to you
- Education – ensuring all our employees are well trained
- Mutual accountability
- Fiscal responsibility – making certain we will be here for you
- Everything matters – our employees are empowered to say “yes”. We will figure out how to make it happen by leaving…
- No Stone Unturned
Our 100% Service Satisfaction Promise:
- 75 day trial period
- 75-day customized retraining program
- 3-year warranty, 3 year loss & damage insurance on AGX 5, 7, 9 models (AGX1 & 3 = 1 year)
- 3 year Free battery program (excluding AGX1)
- Complimentary Quarterly 10-point Cleanings and Checkups for your hearing system
- Annual hearing evaluations and recalibration of your devices
I look forward to getting to know you so I can schedule you for the right type of appointment with the right person.
Schedule and Events Coordinator
We look forward to helping you get back in the game. We not only have the technology to help you hear better, we have the training, expertise and dedication to apply that technology to your particular listening needs.
-Paul Redmond, HIS