Hearing aids come in a variety of designs and with a wide range of functions and features to address an individual’s specific needs. The most basic components include a microphone, an amplifier, a receiver, and (in the case of digital hearing technology) a small computer. The unprecedented effectiveness of modern digital hearing devices comes from a powerful combination of professional expertise, software, and hardware. We provide hearing tests at our office locations in Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Emmett, Weiser & Cascade.
Surgery & Implants
Devices surgically inserted into the ear help to improve hearing, facilitate lip-reading, and make it easier to distinguish certain sounds. These are typically most helpful to deaf or profoundly hearing impaired people who cannot use hearing aids. A few examples of surgical implants:
- Cochlear Implants
- Middle Ear Implants
- Bone-Anchored Hearing Technology
- Auditory Brainstem Implants
Assistive Listening Devices
ALD’s are specialized technologies that help people with all degrees of hearing loss. These devices can facilitate improved face-to-face communication, reception of electronic media, telephone reception, and reception of important warning sounds and situations.
Our 100% Service Satisfaction Promise:
- 75 day trial period
- 75-day customized retraining program
- 3-year warranty, 3 year loss & damage insurance on AGX 5, 7, 9 models (AGX1 & 3 = 1 year)
- 3 year Free battery program (excluding AGX1)
- Complimentary Quarterly 10-point Cleanings and Checkups for your hearing system
- Annual hearing evaluations and recalibration of your devices