Jacquie Elcox, BC-HIS
Owner / Board-Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist
Jacquie began her private practice to change lives. And along with her dedicated team of professionals, commitment to compassionate patient care, and advanced technology, that’s exactly what she does. Having a hearing loss herself, she understands the difficulties someone with a hearing impairment encounters in all aspects of their life. She also knows the joy that better hearing can bring.
An immigrant to America in 1971, Jacquie was raised predominantly in Boise. While studying speech and hearing pathology at Northwest Nazarene College, she was presented with an opportunity to open Treasure Valley Hearing & Balance. An entrepreneur at heart, she jumped at this opportunity.
Over the years, she has built the practice to include two more locations, as well as multiple service centers throughout Treasure Valley. She has built a team of professionals that is dedicated to the community and patients through a shared vision of better hearing.
In addition to running the company, Jacquie sees patients in all locations while focusing most of her time in the Boise clinic.
A wife and mother, Jacquie loves to spend time with her family. She loves Idaho and all it has to offer from working in her garden to golfing and traveling.
A Background You Can Rely On
- State-licensed hearing aid dispenser
- Board-certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
- Cochlear Associate
- Founder of Treasure Valley Hearing & Balance, 1990
- 40 Under 40 Honoree, Idaho Business Review, 2003 – given to those who have exhibited significant business success prior to the age of 40
- Women’s & Children’s Alliance Twin Award Honoree, 1999
- Treasure Valley “Woman Entrepreneur of the Year,” Idaho Business Review, 2003